MHCC Silent Auction
The Minnesota Hmong Chamber of Commerce (MHCC) is hosting their Silent Auction this year and featuring it at our virtual Membership Meeting on December 16, 12 p.m. CT. The silent auction is a fundraiser to help fund the operations of the chamber, to support staff to continue serving the business community, and advocating on their behalf. In the past, we had to rely on membership revenue but due to this past year’s pandemic and civil uprising many of our members were unable to support. This past year we helped inform businesses of grants and resources, promote their business, and advocate on their behalf. We are trying to accommodate our business community’s situation and sustain the organization. We hope this silent auction hits three goals: 1. Help raise a min $5K for the organization, 2. Promote our business community, and 3. Increase our membership community.
• Offer a product or service from $100 or more of value, will qualify you for the MHCC Standard Annual Membership!
• Create a visible impression for your business at the MHCC Membership Meeting (VIRTUAL 100+ attendees).
• Promote Your Brand
• Get Added to Our Business Directory
• This is a great way to get new customers in your door!
Examples of Items for Silent Auction:
• Case of wine or craft beer
• Special Dinner for Two
• Spa services
• Tickets to a sporting event or concert
• Gift baskets
• Hotel package
• Gift Card/Certificates
• Photography Package
• Technology Devices
• Care Package
Timeline for the Silent Auction:
– December 7th at 5 p.m. Form and Donations Items DUE
– December 9th at 2 p.m. Silent Auction Website is LIVE
– December 16th at 2 p.m. Silent Auction CLOSED