Membership and Partnership
At Minnesota Hmong Chamber of Commerce, we are striving to provide equitable memberships to our businesses and community members. We are proud to be an advocate for the business community and will work hard to meet your business expectation. As we bolster our membership numbers to be able to approach state and philanthropic funders to support our mission. Having more members also means we have a wider audience to collect data from and back us up when it comes to legislative and advocacy actions.
Our mission is to grow and sustain businesses through engagement, collaboration, and advocacy.
We envision being the leading entity for a thriving Hmong business community.
We promote our member businesses. We provide networking and partnership opportunities.We advocate for our members and for our business region. We seek to build programs and events to grow business and community
FREE BASIC MEMBERSHIP
- One-year MHCC membership
- Access to free MHCC workshops, events, and resources
- Access to business development assistance
- Free Listing in MHCC member business directory
- Digital welcome package
- Quarterly newsletter
- Job Bank
$100 PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
Includes all the Free Basic benefits:
- Expose your brand/company to MHCC members and our community on MHCC social channels
- Be exclusively highlighted in articles and videos produced by MHCC
- Special guest to host virtual and in-person business events
- Listed in MHCC member business directory as a featured member
- Social media business member spotlight post on our Facebook, LinkedIn, and website news
- Receive a Premium Welcome Package
- Discounts to MHCC member-only events
Partnership Investment Initiatives
Invest in our initiatives at any amount or level that makes most sense to your organization or business.
All Partnership Investments Benefits includes the annual membership and below:
- Highlight your partnership in our quarterly newsletter
- Opportunity to host targeted event and series
- Access to MHCC business directory
- Opportunity to be a guest blogger
Investments that are $5,000 or more benefits include from the above and below:
- Table at MHCC Annual Banquet
- Foursome team at MHCC Annual Golf Outing
- Logo Display on promotional material according to designated investment
- Opportunity to be a Title Sponsor or Presenter ($5,000 value to the Initiative)
- Visibility to our members
- Presenter at events
Support MHCC to improve the chamber’s capacity to serve underserved Southeast Asian businesses in Minnesota. Your investment in this partnership supports the day-to-day operations of the chamber and future programming.
Support MHCC in finding solutions and partnership to workforce issues. This investment is vital to our community as we prepare on innovative ideas to tackle job loss and market change.
Support MHCC in delivering educational programs and trainings for underserved Southeast Asian businesses in Minnesota.
Support MHCC in the work of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. This investment help subsidize the annual membership for underserved businesses and support programming to sustain their businesses.