Membership Dues and Partnership
At Minnesota Hmong Chamber of Commerce, we are striving to provide equitable memberships to our businesses and community members. We are committed to serving all who wants to work towards a better economy and leaving it behind better than yesterday.
Our mission is to grow and sustain businesses through engagement, collaboration, and advocacy.
We envision being the leading entity for a thriving Hmong business community.
We promote our member businesses. We provide networking and partnership opportunities.We advocate for our members and for our business region. We seek to build programs and events to grow business and community
- One-year MHCC membership
- Quarterly newsletter
- Job Bank
- Member rate discounted events and more
- Advertising or Promotional opportunities
Partnership Investment Initiatives
Invest in our initiatives at any amount or level that makes most sense to your organization or business.
All Partnership Investments Benefits includes the annual membership and below:
- Highlight your partnership in our quarterly newsletter
- Opportunity to host targeted event and series
- Access to MHCC business directory
- Opportunity to be a guest blogger
Investments that are $5,000 or more benefits include from the above and below:
- Table at MHCC Annual Banquet
- Foursome team at MHCC Annual Golf Outing
- Logo Display on promotional material according to designated investment
- Opportunity to be a Title Sponsor or Presenter ($5,000 value to the Initiative)
- Visibility to our members
- Presenter at events
Support MHCC to improve the chamber’s capacity to serve underserved Southeast Asian businesses in Minnesota. Your investment in this partnership supports the day-to-day operations of the chamber and future programming.
Support MHCC in finding solutions and partnership to workforce issues. This investment is vital to our community as we prepare on innovative ideas to tackle job loss and market change.
Support MHCC in delivering educational programs and trainings for underserved Southeast Asian businesses in Minnesota.
Support MHCC in the work of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. This investment help subsidize the annual membership for underserved businesses and support programming to sustain their businesses.